As a competency qualified Cognitive Behavior Therapist for psychosis and CBT training leader who has presented at conferences, and conducted trainings for mental health professionals in the Bay Area I integrate clinical knowledge with 15 years of community-based treatment expertise to bring mental health professionals a practical, multi-cultural, and strengths-based approach to treating severe mental health problems. As a clinician and trainer in the Bay Area I:
- Provided CBT technique trainings for mental health staff through the Department of Behavioral Health in Fresno, Bakersfield, Santa Barbara, Napa, and Alameda Counties.
- Presented a workshop in the 2015 Spring CASRA Conference in Concord, CA.
- Trained clinicians in CBTp to maintain competency ratings using the Cognitive Therapy Scale (CTS-R).
As a special introductory offer for opening practice in San Diego I am currently offering FREE workshops on:
- Techniques in Working with Severe Mental Illness
- How to Help Loved Ones with Psychosis
- Coping with Vicarious Trauma and Compassion Fatigue
Please contact me to register for a presentation happening Fall 2016.